28/11/2016

Forum

[Sticky] Sleazy Jet Operating Policy - Official (Possible Sticky?)  

RSS

travelguy
15/09/2012 11:09 am  

For those wondering what Sleazey's operating policy is I attach below. Their Customers (or growing numbers of ex Customers) will no doubt be able to apportion their experiences with one or all of them.

1. You (the Customer) are effectively a wallet with shoes and we shall continually evolve ever more devious conduits to extract the maximum amount of money from it as possible and reserve the right to do so in whatever dishonest, shady, underhand and misdirected manner we deem acceptable at any moment and without prior notice.

2. The Customer is not a human being, merely a skin covered bag of flesh and organs which can be treated with utter contempt and no dignity whatsoever. We shall grudgingly transport said bag of flesh and organs in the lowest possible conditions we can legally get away with, (if not lower, if we think our lawyers are capable of defending any legal challenge). We shall also laugh together continuously at the irony that the conditions we can subject said bag of flesh and organs to are significantly lower than those afforded to livestock transportation the world over and charge for it.

3. Unlike inanimate objects, the aforementioned bag of flesh and organs, annoyingly and inconveniently require certain things in a transportation context. However, and with a bit of creative input from the minds of marketing people who have sold their souls to Satan this represents a huge opportunity thus -

3 Dimensional Space. We will restrict this to the bare minimum short of packaging them in crates or squashing them into a 2 dimensional foldable paper like object which even we couldn’t get away with. Yet.

Sustenance (Food, Fluids etc). We shall make profit from this requirement that shall make Apple Corporation wince.

Transportable Belongings  We shall make profit from this requirement that shall Microsoft Corporation look like a charity foundation

Breathable Air, Sanitation etc (ways of making more profit on these shall be identified)

4. The Customer is stupid, easy manipulated and gullible and we therefore reserve the right to lie, breach any of our obligations either via our terms and conditions, industry standards or any other codes of conduct or basic ethical standards of doing business in the pursuit of maximum profit.

5. The Customer is always wrong and will be told so in whatever rude, aggressive or arrogant manner we deem appropriate at the time. Staff members are hereby authorised to talk to Customers in a condescending and self-righteous manner at all times

6. There will always be more Customers willing to give us more and more money no matter how badly we treat them or appallingly and unethically we operate or business. Customer retention is therefore irrelevant and contradictory to our fundamental business model which is about making as much money as possible for the minimum effort.

7. Our goal is Easy Profits, Easy Life and if the Customer doesn’t like it he can f*£k off and try and get to his destination via one of our competitors. In most cases this will however involve and indirect flight or another form of transport which effectively means we operate a monopoly on most of our routes anyway. We Win. You are scum and we are laughing at you for every single penny, cent, Euro and Pound we manage to extract from you and the fact you keep coming back for this farcicle service that couldn't be designed to be any worse by a bunch of Chimps high on crack.  F%^k you Loosers.

ReplyQuote
Site Admin
Honorable Member Admin
22/09/2012 11:16 am  

Travelguy, great post - we salute you!

ReplyQuote
travelguy
22/09/2012 12:17 pm  

Thanks site admin! Writing this has helped calm me down slightly after my latest torture experience with this bunch of bozos. Bits may be a bit OTT but the sad thing is that most of it is actually true. I plead with everyone who reads these types of posts on this and other web sites, just stop encouraging them to carry on by using them. Do anything within your power to use other ways of getting to your destination, even if it means walking!

ReplyQuote
halfapepperedeel23
10/02/2017 8:33 pm  

I agree entirely, easyJet is an odious, manipulative, scheming abomination of an airline which exists for the sole purpose of creating the worst experience possible for their passengers for their own epicaricacy and frugality. One may be shocked, appalled or even downright horrified by the ways in which ordinary people hoping for a break from their work or dreaming of the delights of their destination are RUTHLESSLY denied their places in the flight with no explanation or refunding. But not I. No. 

EasyJet has opened my eyes into the greed and money driven society of the world we live in.

Are they really 'passionate about affordable and easy' holidays?

Do they really care about us, freezing in the snow, when they advertise?

Do they?

I have no choice but to treat everything they claim with pure cynicism. And you too must see the truth. But there are others out there, a myriad of potential victims which we could save from the tyranny of this business. Let us not have suffered in vain! Let us unite! 

ReplyQuote
Site Admin
Honorable Member Admin
14/02/2017 11:34 am  

Thanks for your comments, your feelings are felt by many. An airline in decline

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register